ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING SERVICES
At A&D Forensics, We help you Detect, Prevent and Comply with AML Laws
A&D Forensics’s multi-disciplinary team of AML professionals take a holistic, risk-based approach to helping organisations design, implement, and enhance all aspects of their AML program. Our practitioners provide a 360° compliance view by bringing a team of highly experienced professionals, including Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Financial Crime Specialists, Chartered Accountants and technology specialists.
Our team develops and enhances AML Compliance Programs in accordance with appropriate regulatory requirements as well as remediates existing programs that are subject to regulatory enforcement.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) continues to be a top priority for banks and non-bank financial institutions of all sizes and fintech companies. Steering clear of enforcement actions through sound risk management principles and practices while balancing internal cost control initiatives has become more challenging than ever.
Compounding these obstacles is the speed and complexity by which money laundering and terrorist financing activities are being carried out. As institutions continue to expand the ways in which they interact with their customers, so, too, do they create new mechanisms by which illegal activity may be carried out.
A&D Forensics will be happy to assist your organization implement a strong and robust Anti-Money Laundering procedures. Compliance with AML policies and procedures is a major focus area for both local and global regulatory authorities. Firms are requested by the different regulatory agencies to set up and operate a proper system, i.e
- Identifying your customers
- Reporting noticed suspicious transactions
- Training staff on AML processes, procedures, and proper record keeping
- Maintaining continuous monitoring of daily transactions
A&D Forensics Anti-Money Laundering Service Offerings include:
- Independent Compliance Monitorships solution
- Independent AML Compliance Reviews
- AML Compliance Program Development
- Independent Transactional Reviews (Look backs)
- Tactical Remediation Project Plans
- Risk Assessment/Customer Risk Model Alignment
- Customer Risk Model and High-Risk Customer Methodology Development
- Know Your Customer (KYC)/Customer Identification Program (CIP)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Know Your Customer Transaction (KYT)
- Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Program Development
- Correspondent Banking Due Diligence Compliance
- Transaction Scenario Gap Analysis
- Transaction Scenario Calibration
- AML and OFAC Development
- Customer Data Quality Reviews
- Policy and Procedure Development
A&D Forensics – The Comprehensive Choice in your Compliance need
We are the comprehensive choice for both envisioning and implementing your AML solutions. Our tested methods have been used by companies both large and small who were looking to manage their AML needs from beginning to end.
At A&D Forensics, we create a partnership with the people we work with. To learn more about how we can be your partner in staying compliant with anti-money laundering regulation, talk to us now.